[Spacewalk-list] Running commands via osad

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:19:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

	I'm getting pretty comfortable with spacewalk and I'd like to start
implementing some more services.  Specifically, it would be really
nice to be able to execute commands via spacewalk.  Checking through
the wiki, it appears that osad is the current tool to do this.  Are
there plans to change this, or am I pretty safe with learning this and
getting it implemented?

	Are there any "best practices" for osad, specifically with respect to
security?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold