[Spacewalk-list] errata question

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:26:42 UTC 2009

Wouldn't this whole errata management be easier if you could point it at
a repo and have it one level higher, so it could see the OS and the
updates, and just mirror those over itself?  It seems like this is way
more complicated then it needs to be and I'm not understanding why it's
done the way it is.

Any insights?

Dan