[Spacewalk-list] CentOS Updates Requiring a Red Hat GPG Key?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Thu Dec 10 20:04:38 UTC 2009

Ugh - so it does appear that's what's happening.

I'm surprised I haven't run into this before now.

Anyone want to place any bets as to how different the rpm's are for each distribution?  If it's just the key signature that's different, that's fine.  I can just add the Red Hat key to the rpm keyring and go on my way.  I just worry if there might be some sort of problems further along the line if there are slight mismatches. :/

Greg