[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart with predifend package profile fails

Gerd Mueller gerd.mueller at mikatiming.de
Fri Dec 11 17:16:56 UTC 2009

I can kickstart a VM without any package profile and sync it to a
package profile afterwards. But if I try this with one step (kickstart
with the same package profile) I always get following:

This action's status is: Failed.
The client picked up this action on 12/11/09 5:59:56 PM CET.
The client completed this action on 12/11/09 6:00:00 PM CET.
Client execution returned "Failed: Packages failed to install properly:
No package(s) available to install" (code 32)
Changes Scheduled:
      * Install Deployment_Guide-en-US-5.2-11.el5.centos
      * ...

I defined the subchannels for the activation keys and for the kickstart
profile.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Gerd