[Spacewalk-list] question about spacewalk time and client time

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Mon Dec 21 12:59:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

I installed an fresh Spacewalk 0.7 server which is running fine.
The date on the server is : Mon Dec 21 13:57:10 CET 2009
The date on the client is: Mon Dec 21 13:57:27 CET 2009

So as you can see, both are in sync.
The strange thing is the time Spacewalk is showing when the server was
registered in spacewalk:
Checked In:  	12/21/09 7:57:59 AM EST
Registered: 	12/21/09 7:17:46 AM EST
Last Booted: 	12/21/09 6:00:14 AM EST
(Schedule System Reboot)

Also when I schedule an package install I get:
   	 12/21/09 7:55:46 AM EST

How is it possible that the date is so much off?
I can install and update the server without problems but the time is not
right.
Perhaps wrong timezone?

Kind regards,

Michiel