[Spacewalk-list] rhnlib and rhel-instnum missing from 0.4 repo?

Adrián Márques amarques at geocom.com.uy
Thu Feb 5 12:32:53 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I was installing spacewalk 0.4 from scratch and yum can't find rhnlib
and rhel-instnum.
I installed the spacewalk repo like this:

rpm -Uvh http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.4/rhel/5Server/i386/spacewalk-repo-0.4-1.el5.noarch.rpm

The contents of my /etc/yum.repos.d/spacewalk.repo are the following:

[spacewalk]
name=Spacewalk
baseurl=http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.4/rhel/5Server/$basearch/
gpgkey=http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

I also browsed the contents of the repo and the packages are just not there. rhnlib is in the 0.3 repo though. rhel-instnum is not.
The funny thing is I installed another 0.4 instance just last week following the same steps and didn't have a problem with these packages.

Where did those buggers go?

Regards.

Adrián.