[Spacewalk-list] 404 error

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:27:04 UTC 2009

The /var/log/httpd/ssl_access_log doesn't report anything or does /var/log/httpd/ssl_error.log when trying to register.

As for the version of python does that matter for the client attempting to register or the spacewalk server? They both have the same version python-2.4.3-21.el5.  Should I attempt to upgrade? Should I attempt to register the fedora 9 host?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Steve