[Spacewalk-list] How to debug a "Internal Server Error" in Spacewalk

Santi Saez santisaez at woop.es
Mon Feb 9 17:03:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

I get a "Internal Server Error" when:

Systems -> Software -> List / Remove -> Select a package

Only ocurrs when selecting packages that aren't in channels, packages
that are in a channel does not cause this error.

For example: if I want to see details from a package that I have
installed manually in the server I get this error, but I can see details
from any package that are owned by a channel.

Using Spacewalk is possible to see details from a manually installed
package that isn't in any channel?

And.. any method to debug those "Internal Server Error" and get more
details about the error? thanks!

Santi Saez
http://woop.es