[Spacewalk-list] How to debug a "Internal Server Error" in Spacewalk

Clifford Perry cperry at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 17:07:14 UTC 2009

Santi Saez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get a "Internal Server Error" when:
>
> Systems -> Software -> List / Remove -> Select a package
>
> Only ocurrs when selecting packages that aren't in channels, packages
> that are in a channel does not cause this error.
>
> For example: if I want to see details from a package that I have
> installed manually in the server I get this error, but I can see details
> from any package that are owned by a channel.
>
> Using Spacewalk is possible to see details from a manually installed
> package that isn't in any channel?
>
> And.. any method to debug those "Internal Server Error" and get more
> details about the error? thanks!
>
> Regards,

Apache log files, tomcat log files - the traceback with details of what
happened when you see the ISE is within those log files. It is  also
typically emailed a copy of the traceback.

Find the traceback, feel free to share and we can see if the problem
stands out to us or clues of what is happening by looking.

Cliff

--
Clifford Perry
Manager, Satellite Engineering