[Spacewalk-list] rhnpush cannot upload packages

Kirill Morozov l0rda at l0rda.biz
Tue Feb 10 00:37:33 UTC 2009

09.02.2009, в 20:52, Pradeep Kilambi написал(а):

> AH!! thats the problem. So your Database has the package but no
> path. Which means all you have is the metadata for the package but
> the file itself is missing from the filesystem(check /var/
> satellite/). Which is an unusual case. But I can add in an extra
> check in the code to make sure the path is not None before joining
> and if it is None we can  have the method return.
>
> It would be good to understand how your database ended up in this
> state. Did you push this package before and failed somehow?
> --
> Pradeep Kilambi

I think this can take place, because i've added headers to DB first.

In the other letter at spacewalk-list i see:

> As for rhnpush - the --header option will only place the header into
> the DB, and not write the file to disk within /var/satellite/
> (suspect that this is how the other guy that Prad is helping got a
> null path for package). If though you then wanted to get the package
> written to disk, you would have to add the --force flag to upload
> (if memory serves me correctly).
>
> Cliff

i have enabled force upload in server config, restarted satellite,
but rhnpush with a --force flag give me the same result: Internal
server error

Uploading files from directory /tmp/1
Connecting to http://sw.domain.com/APP
url is http://sw.domain.com/PACKAGE-PUSH
Result codes: 200 OK
Computing md5sum and package Info .This may take sometime ...
Internal Server Error

i tried to remove package from channel and push it again with a --
force flag. the same result.

How i can remove package completely from channel and disk with all
metadata?

--
Kirill Morozov
KIMO2-RIPE, RHCE