[Spacewalk-list] rhnpush cannot upload packages

Kirill Morozov l0rda at l0rda.biz
Wed Feb 11 11:52:20 UTC 2009

11.02.2009, в 7:35, Pradeep Kilambi написал(а):

> Try this:
>
> On your satellite server,
>
> $ PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/rhn python /usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/
> satrm.py -c <channel-to-be-removed>
>
> This should remove the channel along with the packages from the
> database. Then you can create another channel and repush your content.
>
> Lemme know if you run into any issues.
>
> Thanks,
> ~ Prad

Cool, i think i found the problem.

At last time, i make channel CentOS base x86_64, and while rhnpush
process was running, my ssh connection to server was lost(or i typed
Ctrl+C, don't remember).
After this, when i've tried to run rhnpush, i always get internal
server error. So i think metadata was added, but packages are not
uploaded.

When i removed channel via satrm.py and make new one, packages were
pushed ok.

--
Kirill Morozov
KIMO2-RIPE, RHCE