[Spacewalk-list] Client setup

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Mon Feb 16 20:05:59 UTC 2009

I've been more-or-less trying to follow the instructions at <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk>, along with the official spacewalk setup info. I'm still looking, but haven't found the official info on client setup; meanwhile, the centos info says that the final step is registration.

Except, the example it gives is
rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=http://spacewalk.domain.com/XMLRPC --activationkey=<default-activation-key>
Now, I've changed the name of the server to my spacewalk server, but there's no XMLRPC directory. Do I need to create it, or should it have been created by something I've missed installing, or...?

  mark