[Spacewalk-list] register systems

Charles Leaver Charles.Leaver at is.co.za
Tue Feb 17 23:14:07 UTC 2009

On 2009/02/18 1:03 AM, "Stephen John Smoogen" <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> but taking the time to
> approach the problem calmly will get you a lot further and help you
> get the answers you need and get any extensions or being able to write
> a proper report saying "This product is not right for our needs. Due
> to support needs we should look at ..."

Don't forget to mention in that report that you're dealing with version 0.4
of this "product". I'm not sure it's fair to expect it to do what you want
just yet.

--
# charles leaver
# nms engineer, internet solutions

Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/legal/E-mail+Confidentiality+Notice+and+Disclaimer.htm. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.