[Spacewalk-list] Indentifying host type

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Mon Jan 5 19:45:18 UTC 2009

That's caused by haldaemon not running...

service haldeamon start

HAL depends on messagebus so if it fails to start, do this...

service messagebus restart
service haldaemon restart

You should be OK...   Other than that, I'm relatively new to spacewalk
and rhnreg_ks as well and I can't answer the rest of your question...

Brian

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 07:17 -0700, Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com