[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 0.3 CentOS Monitoring?

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Tue Jan 6 21:43:36 UTC 2009

Thanks Jan!

I read somewhere that 0.4 is supposed to be released on the 15th.   Is
this correct?   Also, are there upgrade instructions from 0.3->0.4?  I'm
just wondering how installing the 0.4 rpms would potentially effect an
existing 0.3 install.  ie are there DB schema changes etc. etc.

Also, just to nitpick, it would be nice if somewhere in the existing
install docs, it mentions the fact that SP overrules the existing
httpd.conf settings....   It bit me in the backside when I installed the
first time....

Brian