[Spacewalk-list] A Couple Questions...

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jun 5 19:37:07 UTC 2009

Got it - I missed one subtle yet crucial step when following the How-To:

yum install yum-rhn-plugin

now to tackle osad/jabberd.

Any insights into the errors I've been getting with that?  I have the following in /var/log/osad over and over:

jabber_lib.main: Unable to connect to jabber servers, sleeping 97 seconds

Thanks again!