[Spacewalk-list] Feature request: Enable Date view on Software Channel -> List/Remove view

Czerak, Jason jason.czerak at jostens.com
Mon Jun 15 20:20:53 UTC 2009

The problem I have now is it's difficult to tell which packages were
updated in the repo.

I have my repo synced weekly to OEL, then pushed into a set of  default
channels. From here, once a few spacewalk bugs are corrected for
manipulating channel contents from the webui, I plan to move packages
into an "approved" channel for the patches. Short of having another
system, with everything installed, subscribed to the first default
channel to figure out what was updated is the only workaround I have.

--

Jason Czerak