[Spacewalk-list] 32bit Channel

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:38:35 UTC 2009

I am making my channels and I have successfully added all my x86_64 boxes to there appropriate channel. The x86 boxes do not see the channels I created and I believe it is because I selected IA-32 and they are not itanium. There is no 32bit option for redhat in the list. There is:

IA-32
IA-64
Sparc
Alpha
s390
s390x
iSeries
pSeries
x86_64
PPC
Sparc Solarus
i386 Solarus

So what do I use for a 32bit RedHat that are running on Dell (intel) and HP (AMD) 32bit boxes?

Thanks