[Spacewalk-list] pushing to client, not: createrepo?

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Mar 27 18:50:26 UTC 2009

Ok, after still *more* googling, and going off on a lot of tangents, this one, following yum, led me to the createrepo command.

I've also seen a reference to a createrepo in the metadata of /etc/yum.conf; however, then man page for yum.conf does not mention it.

So, a) is there a metadata line for yum.conf along the lines of
repocmd=1
or is this something I need to run, manually, after the rhnpush?

       mark