[Spacewalk-list] pushing to client, not

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 20:17:34 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 04:13:06PM -0400, m.roth2006 at rcn.com wrote:

> >No, you don't. The repomd.xml gets generated on the fly by Spacewalk
> >server (unless you've messed with its configuration and prevented
> >it from doing so).
>
> Ok, so what configuration file would have an option that would
> prevent spacewalk?

Anything in /etc (and generally anything on your filesystem) could
have broken your configuration.

> What do I need to do to enable that functionality?

It's enabled by default. It works on every Spacewalk I've installed
in the past nine months.

Important request: Could you please fix / change your MUA (the program
you use to read and send emails) so that it puts in proper In-Reply-To
headers to your emails? It will help people to avoid responding to you
twice since your threads would be properly shown in our MUAs. Thank
you.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat