[Spacewalk-list] question about patches pushed slow

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Tue Oct 20 04:27:06 UTC 2009

Anyone?
I also have a problem that CentOS 4 machines don't see updates in
spacewalk but when I do an up2date -fu all suddenly all updates are
showing up :(

I also found out that the rhn_check command is running on most of the
clients but is sitting there waiting for hours (I have to manually kill
it and rerun rhn_check -vv to update/pull the package updates.)

Kind Regards,

Michiel