[Spacewalk-list] CentOS Errata Script

Cliff cperry at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 13:21:20 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 09/02/2009 12:52 AM, Goff, Raal wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Someone expressed interest in my hacked up version of the centos
>> errata script available here:
>>
>> http://www.bioss.ac.uk/staff/davidn/spacewalk-stuff/
>
> Is there anything that we can do from the CentOS side of things to make
> life easier for people ? so as to not need scraping emails etc ?

With slight lounge in cheek (aka joke) - setup a public Spacewalk system
and allow/provide CentOS dumps from it for folks to use with Spacewalk.

I suspect something easier is say an xml file with data, that folks
could use to parse in a script.

A public API that folks could query?

Other suggestions?

Cliff