[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring RHEL 5

Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de
Wed Sep 23 07:54:47 UTC 2009

Hallo,

i have successful run a Spacewalk Kickstart of a RHEL5 Server. All seem to work. But if I try to assign a monitoring suite to that server, after pushing the options to the client I am getting "unknown" flags in the status Window. Did I need to do some additional setup on the client side ? Is there somewhere descript how to enable Monitoring ?

Msg I get looks that way:

The RHN Monitoring Daemon (RHNMD) is not responding: ssh: connect to host XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 4545: Connection refused. Please make sure the daemon is running and the host is accessible from the monitoring scout. Command was: /usr/bin/ssh -l nocpulse -p 4545 -i /var/lib/nocpulse/.ssh/nocpulse-identity -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o BatchMode=yes XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX /bin/sh -s

//Ip changed to XXX.

Greetings
--

Lukas Matecki

Windows Server
-------------------------
LVR-InfoKom
Ottoplatz 2
50679 Köln
Tel. 0221 809 2617
mailto:Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de<mailto:Stefan.Laurs at lvr.de>
http://www.lvr.de
http://www.infokom.lvr.de

### Service Team Windows Server
### Telefon: 0221 809 7600
### Servicezeiten: 07:00 Uhr bis 16:00 Uhr
### mailto:z13win at lvr.de