[Spacewalk-list] No trees were found for the selected channel

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 21:30:17 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I just setup a new 5.3 satellite and I synced the RHEL5-x86_64 and the
rhn-network-tools channel of the same. However, when I got into the
Systems -> Kickstart -> Create New Profile I am not getting any
kickstartable trees found.

However, my satellite-sync log says it found the 5 kickstart trees and
was happy to import them.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this error yet and knows how to fix it.

I have provisioning entitlements etc.

I know how cobbler does this but just not sure where the integrated
satellite/cobbler bits are looking to find the distros etc from the
satellite interface side.

Thoughts?

- Aaron