[Spacewalk-list] [rhn-satellite-users] No trees were found for the selected channel

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:41:29 UTC 2010

Have you patched 5.3 with all of the errata?  If you haven't, you may have
run into the same bug I did.  In my instance, my organization name has a "&"
in it and Satellite wasn't handling it properly.  This would manifest when
trying to create kickstart profiles.

Not using a & in your organization name or applying the errata will fix that
particular problem.

Jeffrey.