[Spacewalk-list] GUI says missing files?

Merritt, Chad CTR US USJFCOM J7 chad.merritt at att.jfcom.mil
Mon Apr 5 15:03:13 UTC 2010

I've got a brand new Spacewalk 0.8 installation.  I created a test channel
and imported one of my yum repos into it.  When I go to the channel in the
UI I can see all the packages that I imported, but when I go to the actual
package the download link says "missing file".  The file is in the location
under File System Path, but apparently Spacewalk can't see it?  Permissions
all look good, I've disabled SELinux without any effect.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Chad