[Spacewalk-list] GUI says missing files?

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Apr 6 08:35:05 UTC 2010

Merritt, Chad  CTR US USJFCOM J7 wrote:
% I've got a brand new Spacewalk 0.8 installation.  I created a test channel
% and imported one of my yum repos into it.  When I go to the channel in the
% UI I can see all the packages that I imported, but when I go to the actual
% package the download link says "missing file".  The file is in the location
% under File System Path, but apparently Spacewalk can't see it?  Permissions
% all look good, I've disabled SELinux without any effect.
%
% Any thoughts?

Anything suspicious in /var/log/httpd/*error_log and/or
/var/log/rhn/*log?

% Thanks
% Chad

--