[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 5.4 Clients dont 'check in' - RHEL clients are fine - SW 0.8

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Mon Apr 12 15:24:45 UTC 2010

Hi

I have RHEL clients and they work 'fine' in that registrations are not a
problem and scheduled package installs happen etc.

I have some new CentOS clients that sort of work in that they register OK
and i can install packages with a manual rhn_check however a scheduled
install does not happen. The client just sits there forever (days) and
nothing happens. There is rhnsd running on the host and as far as i can tell
it should all work but does not. Anyone have any clues with this one?

thanks