[Spacewalk-list] ETA on Fix for 0.8 Spacewalk Repo?

cdrakka at gmail.com cdrakka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:52:45 UTC 2010

I am aware of that.  I just thought it might be of some use to have both the
RPMs and the SRPMs available on the same server.  For me it would be
incredibly useful, and at least in some cases (fedora/12) the source is
available on both servers.  If you have a reason for not having the RPMs and
SRPMs available from the same server, I will accept that.  However, if there
isn't a reason then it would be nice to have RPMs and SRPMs available from
the same server.