[Spacewalk-list] ETA on Fix for 0.8 Spacewalk Repo?

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 15:16:24 UTC 2010

cdrakka at gmail.com wrote:
% I am aware of that.  I just thought it might be of some use to have both the
% RPMs and the SRPMs available on the same server.  For me it would be
% incredibly useful, and at least in some cases (fedora/12) the source is
% available on both servers.  If you have a reason for not having the RPMs and
% SRPMs available from the same server, I will accept that.  However, if there
% isn't a reason then it would be nice to have RPMs and SRPMs available from
% the same server.

Both http://spacewalk.redhat.com/ and http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk/
point to the same server and location.

So use http://www.redhat.com/spacewalk/source/ or