[Spacewalk-list] change host name

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 27 12:54:47 UTC 2010

rob morrien napsal(a):
> Miroslav,
>

> Sorry we have 2 satellite servers running in production. if i read your
> mail i can use that way to report problems with spacewalk?

No. Spacewalk is under very fast development with very limited testing
(i.e. if it can install it is ok). Red Hat do not provide support for
Spacewalk.
If you want support you have to use RHN Satellite which is heavily
tested and Red Hat provide good support for it.

If you want stable system with some warranty you should not use
Spacewalk. IMO. Or you should be experience enough to be able to solve
most of the problems yourself.

Miroslav Suchy