[Spacewalk-list] change host name

Jonas Bygdén jonaslistor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:20:14 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-30 11:49, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 05:28:11PM +0200, rob morrien wrote:
>
>> i installed spacewalk 08 as an clean install pls can you add for tftp
>> service udp port 69.
>>
> Done.
>

>> afther installation is the cobbler function not working anymore, becuase
>> the packages 1.6.6. for cobbler where not in the repos
>>
> Does does "nor working" mean? What do you do, what do you expect,
> where do you expectations start to diverge from what you get? What are
> the errors on the console/terminal, what are the errors in the logs?

My guess is that he means that if you follow the instructions step by
step and add the EPEL-repo, you *will* get cobbler 2.0.3. And in
combination with Andrews message
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-April/msg00135.html) about
cobbler 2.0.3 being incompatible with Spacewalk 0.8 I think he means
that it doesn't work the way he's expecting it to.

But this is just guesses from me.

/Jonas