[Spacewalk-list] change host name

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 12:03:29 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:20:14PM +0200, Jonas Bygdén wrote:

> My guess is that he means that if you follow the instructions step
> by step and add the EPEL-repo, you *will* get cobbler 2.0.3. And in

Right.

> combination with Andrews message (https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-April/msg00135.html)
> about cobbler 2.0.3 being incompatible with Spacewalk 0.8 I think he
> means that it doesn't work the way he's expecting it to.

Well, besides Andrew's message we have Michael's

	https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-February/msg00133.html

where he says that cobbler 2.0 is known to work (albeit not tested),
which I assume includes 2.0.3. So if there are some issues, Michael as
the Spacewalk 0.8 release nanny was not aware of them, and I don't
think we have them reported / documented anywhere for the developers
to be able to act on them.

;-)

--
Jan Pazdziora