[Spacewalk-list] pagination slow - java tuning

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Tue Aug 3 15:37:54 UTC 2010

I have a few thousand hosts in spacewalk and it helps me when i can
display a decent amount of systems on each page, say 250 or even 500.
I have notice that pagination when there are this number of hosts can
be a bit slow and i wonder if there are any java tweaks that can be
done to speed this up as i _think_ that the JVM has 256meg allocated
to its heap, can i easily change that or do others have better
suggestions?

thanks