[Spacewalk-list] Seting up channels and subscribe systems - Some questions

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Aug 4 08:37:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

yesterday I installed spacewalk on a new centos server following this
tutorial [1]

My system:

Centos 5.5, latest spacewalk (1.0.1 i think).

Than I added software channels for x86_64 in the same way but changed
all locations for the repositories and the labels.

In the main channels page I now have two parrent channels with four
subchannels each. Over the last night they synced there package lists.

Now I'd liked to aubscribe my servers and started with a first x86_64
System. The server showes up in the system-list.

But I can't subscribe it to the x86_64 channel.

If I click the (Alter Channel Subscriptions) link, I can only choose the
i386 Base Software Channel.

What may I have done wrong or missed or should I check?

Thanks and best regards,

	Götz

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt