[Spacewalk-list] cobbler 1.6.6

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 21:35:07 UTC 2010

On 26 August 2010 22:31, Adam Yates <yates at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:
> Just did that and now I'm getting an Internal Server error when trying
> to access systems>>kickstart>>profiles or others below. Suggestions?
>

> Thanks for your help!!
> Adam
>
> On 08/26/2010 04:26 PM, James Hogarth wrote:
>
> No deps needed...
>
> You can just rpm -e --nodeps cobbler and then install this package in
> place of it... then restart cobblerd (or rhn-satellite restart)
>
> James
>

> --
> Adam Yates
> Systems Administrator -- Research Infrastructure
> Center for Computation and Technology
> 232 Johnston Hall,
> Baton Rouge, LA 70803
> W: 225.578.8235    C: 225.663.0218
> <yates at cct.lsu.edu>

Going to bed so a quick bit of advice...

Look at the poster before you who had to call cobbler -setup

Also do service cobblerd status and check it is running.

Try admin/spacewalk configuration/cobbler and sync

Check the tomcat logs

Good luck... When I'm in the office in the morning I can follow up
with other possibilities if someone else hasn't fixed it for you
already.

James