[Spacewalk-list] kickstart template error

Adam Yates yates at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Aug 26 22:10:38 UTC 2010

Hi everyone;
I've uploaded a previous kickstart file that I've created for our org
that has
worked like a charm previously.  I keep getting the following msg when
uploading it as a ks profile in spacewalk though. See below:

# *** ERROR ***
#
# There is a templating error preventing this file from rendering correctly.
#
# This is most likely not due to a bug in Cobbler and is something you can fix.
#
# Look at the message below to see what things are causing problems.
#
# (1) Does the template file reference a $variable that is not defined?
# (2) is there a formatting error in a Cheetah directive?
# (3) Should dollar signs ($) be escaped that are not being escaped?
#
# Try fixing the problem and then investigate to see if this message goes
# away or changes.
#
#
# hash() takes exactly one argument (0 given)
#   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/cobbler/templar.py", line 115, in render
#     data_out = t.respond()
#
#   File "cheetah_DynamicallyCompiledCheetahTemplate_1282860491_37_22315.py", line 358, in respond
#
#   File "cheetah_DynamicallyCompiledCheetahTemplate_1282860491_37_22315.py", line 141, in __errorCatcher11
#
#   File "<string>", line 0, in ?
#

<pre>
Mod_python error: "PythonHandler services"

Traceback (most recent call last):

   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
     result = object(req)

   File "/var/www/cobbler/svc/services.py", line 98, in handler
     return apache.HTTP_ERROR

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HTTP_ERROR'

</pre>

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Yates
Systems Administrator -- Research Infrastructure