[Spacewalk-list] kickstart --url with ip instead hostname

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 28 12:44:49 UTC 2010

hello to all,

i found the solution.

change in the /etc/cobler/settings  the name of the spacewalk server
into the ip adress of the second interface which is used during the
kickstart.

i rebooted the server and saw the ip adresses in my kickstart files.

afther this it was possible to to kickstart a machine.

sorry to every body.

regards rob