[Spacewalk-list] kickstart --url with ip instead hostname

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 27 15:52:41 UTC 2010

hello,

i migrated from spacewalk release 1.0 to 1.1 release.
it was possible to specify  for the kickstart files in spacewalk release
1.0 an ip adress.

i run on a different interface my dhcp server , so i miss also the dns
entries.

i like to use in my kickstart files and ip adress on the url-s instead
hostname.

my systemes on the second network interface can't do dns  name resolving.
can somebody tell me where i can specify an ip adress for the kickstart
downloads?

regards rob