[Spacewalk-list] Tomcat config files

Scott Rakow srr.list at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:12:51 UTC 2010

% WARNING: User database is not persistable - no write permissions on
% directory

Which directory?

This has been one of the frustrating things is that I don't know. And
turning up logging in Tomcat has not helped. I have changed the permissions
in several directories to no avail. By default for Spacewalk, where is
Oracle dropping it?

Your link helped point me to the docBase problem and after reading up more
on Tomcat I was able to get rid of the docBase error by adding a Context
line to the server.xml file. However the Offending class error is still
present. So, I'm doing more reading on Tomcat to see what else may be
causing the problems. Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Scott