[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd usage

Marco Shaw marco.shaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 01:06:50 UTC 2010

> As for errata, the way you described is probably the only way to do it.  This could be implemented
> as a function in spacecmd and probably wouldn't be too difficult.
>
> I'll try to take a look at implementing these in spacecmd for you as they do seem useful.

That would be nice of you.  I hacked something together real quick,
but it is too ugly to post here.  Doing API calls on packages going up
to 2005...  on *every* package is obviously not very efficient!

I didn't look into whether ERRATA could be an array, and then it would
sort of look like one call:
spacecmd system_applyerrata <SYSTEMS> [ERRATA]

Marco