[Spacewalk-list] Need help to troubleshoot osa-dispatcher problem.

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 9 09:19:13 UTC 2010

Dne 9.12.2010 7:41, Ron Helzer napsal(a):
> After upgrading from Spacewalk 1.1 to 1.2; osa-dispatcher seems to have quit
> working.  I have exhausted my troubleshooting skills and have been unable to
> determine the cause.
>
> What works:
>
>   client OSA Status is online
>   OSA Ping System works
>
> What doesn't work:
>
>   Scheduling any action does not trigger the client's osad to invoke
> rhn_check
>
> Package versions:
>
>   osa-dispatcher-5.9.44-1.el5
>   jabberd-2.2.11-2.el5
>   spacewalk-setup-jabberd-1.3.1-1.el5

Hi,
I have been reporting similar issue. What has worked for me:
- remove all osad enabled boxes that have been re-registered from spacewalk
- rm -f /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf
- rhnreg_ks --serverUrl=http://url/XMLRPC --activationkey=1-xxxx --force
- /etc/init.d/osad restart
Regards,
David Hrbáč