[Spacewalk-list] Need help to troubleshoot osa-dispatcher problem.

Richard Rigby R.Rigby at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 09:21:13 UTC 2010

i can't offer much help at the moment, i'm afraid, but can say that i am seeing exactly the same behaviour.
we just upgraded to 1.2 a couple of days ago.
everything was working correctly in 1.1, but since the upgrade, the osa-dispatcher fails to run correctly in the manner described below.
haven't had much time to delve into it just yet, but have tried the suggestions mentioned.
any advice on what else may be worth tying would me much appreciated.

thanks,

richard