[Spacewalk-list] Not receiving Daily Summary emails on a new install

Iann Gorrill iann at lfchosting.com
Thu Dec 9 15:26:25 UTC 2010

> 2010-12-06 09:13:54 H=localhost ($MUNGED$) [127.0.0.1] sender verify fail
> for <dev-null at localhost>: Unknown user
> 2010-12-06 09:13:54 H=localhost ($MUNGED$) [127.0.0.1]
> F=<dev-null at localhost> rejected RCPT <iann at lfchosting.com>: Sender verify
> failed
>
> Just found this in /var/log/exim/main.log.  CHanged the value in
> /etc/rhn/default/rhn_web.conf for default_mail_from to something valid, will
> look again in the morning.

It doesn't look like that was completely the golden ticket I was hoping it
would be.  I've started to get two different emails a day now though:

1. RHN Taskomatic notification from xxxx
2. Spacewalk Daily Status Report for 12/8/10 11:00:05 PM CST

Is the second one supposed to be the message I'm looking for?  It makes no
mention of systems that are out of date or anything like that, so I'm
guessing not.  Could someone paste to the list what that message is supposed
to look like.

Does anyone know how to run this particular task by hand?  I don't even know
when it's running so it's difficult to track down logs or watch anything the
system is doing when I don't know when to watch.
 Iann Gorrill
Network Analyst  igorrill at lfchosting.com
Loose Foot Computing (LFC Hosting)
http://www.lfchosting.com/
1-866-LFC-HOST (532-4678)

Earn Free Hosting by recommending others to LFC:
http://www.lfchosting.com/affiliate.shtml
Recommend LFC to a Friend: https://cp.lfchosting.com/Recommend

Contact me: Skype - balltongu // Google Talk - me at iann.gorrill.com // MSN -
iann at gorrill.com // Twitter - @balltongu