[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring problem after 1.1 -> 1.2 update

Benedetto Vassallo vassallo at unipa.it
Sun Dec 26 16:59:49 UTC 2010

Hello list,
I have a strange problem after upgrading my spacewalk server from 1.1 to 1.2
In the monitoring page I see 2 spacewalk monitoring scouts, both
having the same ssh key.
One is "Fully Updated" (green triangle) and the other is "Failed" (red
triangle).

The result is all my monitored systems are "Awaiting updates" (clock icon).

I searched in the oracle database for invalid objects (views, packaged
or functions) but found nothing.

How I can work around this?
Thank you in advance.
--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124