[Spacewalk-list] RV: affected systems by errata gone when updating channels

daniel.robles at ingdirect.es daniel.robles at ingdirect.es
Wed Dec 29 16:33:54 UTC 2010

hi

I've noticed that when updating packages in a channel with rhnpush the
errata on that channel stop affecting any system ( the "affected

systems" list associated with that errata is gone ), to get again the
list of affected systems  back to normal, I have to manage the

errata and specify again the channels affected by the errata ( although
the channles are already clicked, in fact the only thing I do

is press on "update channels" ),

is this an expected behaviour ?

My spacewalk version is 1.2, backend is oracle enterprise 11g

regards

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.