[Spacewalk-list] 0.7 upgrade to nightly

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 09:53:18 UTC 2010

Marcus Moeller wrote:
% > Of course we do support upgrades from one released version to another so
% > the main upgrade polishing comes regularly just before release :).
%
% I am aware of it. It is my testing env and this is more an informational note.
% > % CREATE TABLE rhnChecksumType
% > %              *
% > % ERROR at line 1:
% > % ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object
% > If you have a backup of your 0.7 schema:
%
% Still does not work. Had to rebuild the complete db.

Hi Marcus,

I've fixed 2 issues in upgrade scripts and now schema upgrade works again.
New package spacewalk-schema-0.8.7 is being build.

Thanks for the report.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat