[Spacewalk-list] nightly built - reposync broken

Stefan Bluhm stefanbluhm2 at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 8 20:27:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

my system:
VMWARE updated Fedora 12 - 32bit
nightly builts

I ran the nightly update (9 hrs ago) and since then I get the following
error message:

13/2842 : schroot-1.2.3-3.fc12-0.i686
ERRORException reported from spacewalk.bluhm-de.com
Time: Mon Feb  8 20:31:14 2010
Exception type <class 'server.rhnSQL.sql_base.SQLStatementPrepareError'>

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/reposync.py", line 136, in
import_packages
     self.upload_package(pack, path)
   File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/reposync.py", line 157, in
upload_package
     package.checksum_type, package.checksum)
   File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnPackage.py", line 419, in
get_package_for_checksum
     h.execute(org_id=org_id, checksum=checksum, checksumtype=checksum_type)
   File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/sql_base.py", line 168, in execute
     return apply(self._execute_wrapper, (self._execute, ) + p, kw)
   File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/driver_cx_Oracle.py", line 108, in
_execute_wrapper
     raise apply(sql_base.SQLStatementPrepareError, args)
SQLStatementPrepareError: ('ORA-00942: table or view does not exist\n',
942, 'select p.id from rhnPackage p, rhnChecksumView c where p.org_id =
:org_id and p.checksum_id = c.id and c.checksum = :checksum and
c.checksum_type = :checksumtype')

I am not sure which version I ran before this latest nightly built but
it was certainly working ok. Let me know how I can help debugging it.

Best wishes,

Stefan