[Spacewalk-list] Systems Overview reports differently than individual clients

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Tue Feb 9 14:48:57 UTC 2010

So since I rebuilt my Spacewalk server I have noticed that almost all of my servers (except for one) report they only have one package available. If I run 'yum list updates' on the client, it shows 22 packages. There is one server reporting the same between the Systems Overview page and 'yum list updates'.

Other than 'yum clean all' does anyone know where to rectify this discrepancy?

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Gomes | Senior Systems Administrator,  AUCA System Services | ARAMARK Uniform & Career Apparel
Tel: 781.763.4508 |  Fax: 781.763.2508
Rich.Gomes at uniform.aramark.com <mailto:Rich.Gomes at wearguard-crest.com>  | www.aramark-uniform.com <http://www.aramark-uniform.com/>