[Spacewalk-list] Something odd in reposync....

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:25:01 UTC 2010

Scratch that - looks like it could be some kind of caching issue but I have
no idea where....

wget shows the correct timestamps and content from the box and yet the
updates released last night for centos appear in wget but repo sync does not
see them

does reposync use any client caching itself of any kind?